By visiting this Web site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information does the Seattle Junior Tamburitzans Web Site Gather?
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Web site.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide storage of items in your Shopping Cart.
Do the Seattle Junior Tamburitzans Share the Information they Receive?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Seattle Junior Tamburitzans and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Seattle Junior Tamburitzans, our users, or others. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As explained above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase, RSVP to one of our events, or otherwise communicate with you.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit the Seattle Junior Tamburitzans Web site, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy on the Seattle Junior Tamburitzans Web site, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use are subject to change - you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.